Monday, April 21, 2008

Please take notice!

To Everyone in the World, 

The door to my room is unlocked, my car, available for use. Whoever would like to come into my room and take whatever they need, feel free. I have a nice collection of records, some Journey, some Beatles, that could go for some good money online. Buffalo Exchange would probably take my clothes so you could get some new ones (or you could just wear them around campus). Please, take my books and enjoy them for yourself.  Its not like I need any of those things, and I definitely didn't save up or work hard for anything I own. 

Everything in my room, everything that I own, is available to take. Please use my car whenever convenient for you, the keys are in my purse (while you're in there don't forget to grab my cash and bank cards too) ...oh and don't bother to fill up the tank when you're done, just leave it empty. 

Please, do whatever you would like to my things, come rape, come pillage, come plunder. You are perfectly entitled and while were at it, welcome. 

The only thing I regret to say is if anyone is in need of a computer, you may have to look elsewhere, because someone already got to mine. 

Have a great day! Tell your friends! 

No comments: