Saturday, April 12, 2008

Quirky, Clutzy, Caring

At first, she talks faster than you can understand. She has a habit of losing well, everything. Jessie would say she always freaks out about something before she actually takes time to think about how simple it is. She also has a tendency to die her hair the wrong color. But despite these silly little things she has become apart of our lives and I was telling her yesterday, "Sam, I dont know what I would do without you". She fills our lives with joy. She makes me laugh so hard sometimes. Her sense of style is unmatched and she can pull anything off. I love the way she runs and the way she sits in her towel as long as possible before getting ready. She is free. She is spontaneous. She has a passion for youth that I haven't seen in anyone in a long time. She is a photographer, and a dang good one at that. She is creative. When Jessie gets her laughing really hard 10 minutes later she'll finally stop and take a breath. Oh ya, and she' s a brilliant writer.

Most of all I think she is beautiful. (at this point she may not agree) I see in her heart caring, love, sacrifice for others, concern. She brings laughter and joy into every situation.

Most of all I love that she says "whats going on buttercup?" when all I need is someone to listen.

No comments: