Thursday, May 21, 2015

Kelly Wedding





1. The bridesmaids and I at Amber and Cliff's rehearsal. I had a blast with these lovely women this weekend, such a blessing to share my sister with them. She has amazing friends and is marrying into a family of incredible women. 2. It poured warm spring rain for about an hour that night, and tiny Weston Kelly was enamored. My sister would never miss a chance to play in the rain with this boy. 3. What a wonderful weekend spent with family. My heart is full after good time with my parents. I love this picture of my dad and I the afternoon we were helping set up. 4. A quiet moment--I love these two together. The way they listen to each other, work together, and celebrate. They just fit together you know? I'm excited to see their future unfold.  

1 comment:

Sharon said...

These pictures make me so happy!