We went to another Red Sox game! We got $10 tickets because they're losing all the time. But we took Anwen to her first professional baseball game. In Fenway!
One day last week we wandered over to my favorite greenhouse. I've posted pictures before. I was on the hunt for some new plants for the kitchen windows and we came away successful.
Here's another success--James made cinnamon raisin bread for the first time last week.
It was delicious.
A stay in Boston isn't complete without a trip to the Sam Adams Brewery. We had lunch and went on the brewery tour, which ends in the tasting room to sample a few different beers. We tried the Oyster Stout, which they actually age over real oysters (it wasn't amazing).
This is the part of the week we all eagerly anticipate. Wednesday night sailing. Last week it was too rainy and not windy enough to go out and race, but the company is still good. Two weeks ago we put up the big spinnaker sail, but we all had our hands so full no one took a picture. I don't think I'll ever get tired of the Boston view from the water.







2 comments:
Ashley! We are planning a Boston vaca in late October, already have our reservations. Anything special we should see or do in your opinion? I'm signing in with my Google account and wonder if it is linked to my email address so you can contact me? from Carol Bissett at NBPL PS I continue to enjoy your blog.
Carol- Thanks for reading! I'll send you a list of great things to do (and things you may want to skip). Hope you are well!
Post a Comment