Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Happenings




 Our favorite Flatbread Pizza.

Exploring, that's what we've been doing really. Filling the first half of the day with relaxing (we're still all hanging out in the living room in our jammies, it's 11am) and then trying to see something new or go somewhere during the day. We've been making good dinners and doing more relaxing in the evening. Anwen started working at Trader Joe's, and successfully fixed up a bike to ride home at night on. I'm now a week away from my coffee master certification at work. 

One week. 

I'm kind of nervous, but I know this week I'll have plenty of time to prepare. James is getting paid this summer, to read and relax, watch soccer, go sailing, eat good food, hang out with friends. 

Hard life. 

We're going sailing again tonight. Officially on the Wednesday night crew of the Eclipse. Our summer reading lists are currently being devoured. 

Love this summer life.

No comments: