Thursday, October 3, 2013

Leaves Are Changing

From the middle of the study in our house, I can see out six different windows. The trees out all of them tell me its fall. The air in the morning is crisp and my kettle whistles away at me often these days.

There is a stack of books and a pile of assignments on my table due each week. Lately the days blend together and suddenly its Tuesday class again. I've promised myself that this week all my assignments will be done on time. Usually that isn't a problem, but for some reason this semester with extra hours spent at work, and a little traveling, I'm struggling a bit. But only a bit.

In my Editing course we're working with writers from another class, helping them and editing their papers through the semester. I'm enjoying it greatly so far. The grammar lessons are good for me and they go well with the Copyediting course I am also loving.

Dig in, work hard, that's what I have to do this week.

Thank goodness for coffee.

No comments: