Thursday, May 2, 2013

Officially Summer Break


What is it like to have four people in a one bedroom apartment? 

Fun. 

James and Bri are staying with us for a bit while they transition into a new apartment, a trip to Europe, and a summer in Maine. We feel really blessed by an apartment that works for this, the french doors on the living room play a key role. Our fridge has never been so full. 

The days are longer, the sunshine warmer, and I'm looking forward to a more normal schedule next week. My spring cleaning is almost done, I even got to the plastic liner inside the shower, the front of the oven, and with any luck the Moore's roomba will do under our bed today. Closets are organized, donations dropped off. I decided while walking home last night I want to have a baby herb garden in our living room window, and more succulent plants. 

With no school for a while and work only 30 hours a week, I also think I might need to start a new reading list. 


No comments: