Tuesday, May 29, 2012

East Coast Road Trip-- Getting There





We left Texas on Monday morning, as the sun was rising. Texas is HUGE and it took most of the day to drive through it. Listening to music, talking-- this is the most time we've spent together since our honeymoon. I brought along an a sewing project or two and James has a book. We take turns driving.

Last night we had dinner with my Uncle Donny, Paula and cousin Rene' in Memphis, TN. I haven't seen her since we were tiny girls, and it was absolutely wonderful to reconnect. She is beautiful and I am so blessed to call her family. I can't wait to go back and visit for longer! Today we got up and drove to Salem, VA where James' brother Ian and his wife Courtney live. We all share the same last name now!

Here for the next couple days to adventure and hang out together.

Mario Cart calls my name!

No comments: