![]() |
| Photo by Cristina Robeck |
WHAT??!
It is hitting me harder each day that goes by. But if nothing else got done between now and then everything would probably go great. Well, except I'd be barefoot. In that many days I am going to walk down the isle to my beloved.
This whole wedding planning process has not been a dream. It's rough actually. Each step of the way there has been a major curve-ball that required twice the time and effort. Most tasks that I could have finished in a day ended up going on for at least a week. Some women have desk jobs where they can plan their weddings at work, not me. Somewhere between the 40-50 hours of standing at either job I squeezed things in. It wasn't graceful, it wasn't on time, it wasn't easy. However a lot of it was really fun. Someone asked me the other day if this will be the wedding I'd always imagined...
Nope. Not even close.
Though if on April 14th nothing is the way I'd planned, I'll be walking toward the man of my dreams.
The man I've always imagined.

3 comments:
i just got goosebumps. :)
SO HAPPY for you Ashley! I pray your Wedding Day will be more than you could have imagined, and simply 'the best day of you life'! Enjoy the last minute details, don't sweat the small stuff, and have FUN! Thank you for letting me peak into your life through your blog! I look forward to seeing how you grow as a wife, and someday, a mother! Love you, and miss you! (hugs)
well you won't be the only one without shoes on your wedding. I still have to get the flower girl hers!!! Oh ya and her DRESS is not here yet! eeek!!! I'm freaking out! :)
Post a Comment