Thursday, December 29, 2011

California Knows Coffee


Am and I met Laurel in Santa Monica one afternoon. We ate a late lunch at the library, found some fun things at the thrift store (including a chevron striped dress that I love), and ducked into a little bakery for some hot chocolate when the spontaneous rain found us.



 Beth and I got up early one morning for breakfast here. Isn't that little cream elephant to die for? 

This is how I love Bethany the most--we both kinda rolled out of bed that morning. She is AMAZING and it was so refreshing to talk with her. Just like my favorite mornings on Wilson Street.

 French toast, granola, strawberries--does life get any better?? Oh yeah, coffee.


J.C. Beans in Dana Point with my soontobe brother and sisters. They spoiled me all weekend with their time and birthday presents. We laughed and talked for a few hours here before going to pick up some great dinner down the street.  

Thanks friends!!

1 comment:

Olli said...

I want to see these places!! I'm so glad you had such an amazing trip :) I wanna hear all about it!!