Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Afternoon

I'm at the library this afternoon. I love this specific library because it has an open courtyard in the middle, huge vaulted windows that look out to it, and open up to the sky. There is so much bright, alive, happy, wonderful light in here. On my left is an open field and an ivy covered gate into the courtyard. I'm obsessed with windows. Also, I'm surrounded by books.

Have I ever explained to you how much I love books?

3 comments:

Kate said...

I wish every library were like that. Sounds like it's out of some amazing storybook - you describe it so tastily! (better than tastefully haha) Hey have you read Shannon Hale's the Books of Bayern? (The Goose Girl, Enna Burning, River Secrets, Forest Born) I own them if you haven't and would like to borrow them to add to your (probably very extensive) reading list. Very easy reads but wonderful fun. I. LOVE. THEM. =D

Kate said...

PS Check your mailbox soon ;-)

Ashley said...

I haven't read them. I'd LOVE to! They sound amazing. Currently I'm trying to get through a Faulkner book but I am in the bad habbit of picking it up when I get in bed...I've only been able to knock out a few pages at a time. (Usually I wake up with the book in my sheets in the morning.) Oops.

You are the best!