Saturday, April 23, 2011

Anti-Insomnia

I've been opening lately. Opening means waking up at 3:15am in order to arrive at work before 4:00am.

I'm tired.

Opening also means naps at 1:00 and James calling to wake me up, and rescue me from my bed that tends to hold me hostage, around 3:00. It means bleary eyed and yawning in the evening.

Espresso is the best before 6:00am.

I feel like my time to stay connected with family and friends has gone out the window. My time to write, take pictures, and finish important things has disappeared like the cold from San Antonio. I've had a list of things to accomplish for a week and try as I do I can't seem to get a single one done. I wake up and I'm sleepy, I get home and I'm tired, wake up again and I'm groggy and then around 8 I'm yawning again.

At least opening means money too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boooooo.